The role will involve
- Training in ministry skills and theology including Cornhill Ministry Training Course
- Ministry experience in several areas of church discipling and evangelistic ministry
- Practical experience of church ministry
We seek committed Christ-followers who will have:
- a zeal for the local church and a desire to support our ministry and mission
- an interest in learning and growing in Bible-teaching skills and spiritual maturity
- an ability to serve in more than one area of the church’s life
- a desire to gain knowledge and experience in Bible teaching and basic theology as part of the Cornhill Training Course
A maintenance grant of £6,000, plus the fees for the Cornhill Training Course, and accommodation with church members, will be provided. Enhanced DBS check required.
For the role description go here: trainee-scheme-cockfosters-2017-18
Contact the Associate Vicar, James Knowles.
Saturday, September 22, 2018