Children & Families’ Minister
Christ Church Cockfosters is a vibrant evangelical Anglican church in North London. We are committed to growing together through the teaching of God’s word and reaching out into our community with Jesus’ love.
We are seeking to make a new staff team appointment who will:
- Demonstrate prayerfulness and godliness in their life and ministry
- Provide leadership and vision for our children & families’ ministries
- Seek opportunities to reach out with the good news of Jesus to children in our community
- Be part of the church leadership team
Full Job Description
An Occupational Requirement exists for the post-holder to be a practising Christian in accordance with the Equality Act 2010. An enhanced DBS Disclosure will be required for the successful applicant.
- Closing date for applications: 31st Jan 2019
- Anticipated interview date: 28th February 2019
- Anticipated start – Spring/Summer 2019
For an application form or an informal enquiry please contact the Vicar, Jon Tuckwell, email@example.com
The role will involve
- Training in ministry skills and theology including Cornhill Ministry Training Course
- Ministry experience in several areas of church discipling and evangelistic ministry
- Practical experience of church ministry
We seek committed Christ-followers who will have:
- a zeal for the local church and a desire to support our ministry and mission
- an interest in learning and growing in Bible-teaching skills and spiritual maturity
- an ability to serve in more than one area of the church’s life
- a desire to gain knowledge and experience in Bible teaching and basic theology as part of the Cornhill Training Course
A maintenance grant of £6,000, plus the fees for the Cornhill Training Course, and accommodation with church members, will be provided. Enhanced DBS check required.
For the role description go here: trainee-scheme-cockfosters-2017-18
Contact the Associate Vicar, James Knowles.
Sunday, November 18, 2018